We have been isolated from our loved ones for a while now. Some days we feel ok, some days we don't. But each and every one of us feel the same for the first time across the universe.
It is amazing to see how all of us are trying to keep one another in a good physical and mental health. Well known psychiatrists, musicians and even actors/actresses are live on Social Media to connect us. All the great museums are open to visit online. The best gym studios in Paris, New York and Istanbul are offering classes at no cost.
We are in a moment of listening to ourselves and choose the activities that work the best for us. Having tried out many different options, we chose our favorite ones for you;
* The Graceful Movement (Paris): Jennifer's classes in Paris are phenomenal. So are her online classes that she teaches every morning now. She is from The School of Ballet in NYC. She has created a new discipline called "The Graceful Movement" which is a mix of pilates, yoga and ballet. Her energy and her versatile style makes you want to take her classes everyday! This is a mixture of a great cardio and strength training with your own body weight. Instagram: @the_graceful_movement
* The Class (New York): Founded by amazing Taryn Toomey in Tribeca, the class is a transformative workout of the body and mind. This is by far the most interesting workout we have ever done and are now addicted to it! You release all the bad energies from your body and end the class soaking wet from sweat and happiness. Hard to explain in words unless you have tried it yourself. An extreme spiritual cardio workout. Instagram: @theclass
* Simiole (Paris): Simge Cherbonnier quit her full time job and decided to find herself couple of years ago. Her life completely changed! She started taking Kundalini Yoga classes and gave herself the time to recover and open the doors for a new beginning. Kundalini helped her so much that she started her own company @mybusinesstherapy and also became a yoga teacher. Her classes make you feel like a new person inside and out. We were amazed at the level of our positive energy and glowing skins! Instagram: @simioletv
* Face Yoga (Paris): Our skin needs a workout too! Tatiana Justeau is a face yoga instructor where she visits our homes on Monday/Wednesday/Friday mornings at 9.00 am Paris time. Her 45 minute classes help to rejuvenate and firm the skin as well as gain a natural glow. She asks you to take a photo before and after the class so you can clearly see the difference! Instagram: tatiana_justeau
* Patiler için Yoga (Istanbul): Founded by Ekin Teymen who also quit her full time job and decided to go towards a more earthy and natural direction in her life. Not only she is an amazing yoga instructor but also has a heart made of gold. She started Patiler için Yoga (means Yoga for paws) classes to help the animals that are in unfortunate conditions and have no homes. She has donated a great amount of food and shelter since day one with the fees from her classes. We love her dearly! Instagram: patilericinyoga
* Ceren Coşar (Istanbul): Here comes the challenge! Ceren is such a beauty with an amazing physique that you understand how efficient her classes are by only looking at her. She is a master of interval and strength training. She pushes you to your limits for you to be the best of yourself. We love her positive energy and wonderful personality as well as her mind blowing classes! Instagram: cerencsr
* Cats Pilates (Istanbul): Founded by wonderful Seda and Selim Sabah. Seda is a former ballet dancer who started The Barre Method in Turkey with the proper ballerina discipline. You can now join her online classes at no cost and enjoy her wonderful way of teaching. You will also be amazed at the results in the long run! Instagram: catspilates
* Tugce Seniz (Marmaris): Tugce founded Yoga Academy Marmaris in 2001 in beautiful Marmaris/Turkey. She is made for yoga and is full of grace. If you need the most calming, spiritual yoga class these days, her class is the perfect place to be. We were amazed how therapeutical that one hour was for us. Instagram: yogaacademymarmaris